Thursday, April 18, 2013

Jeddah is one of the most beautiful city in Saudi Arabia

Jeddah is one of the most beautiful city in Saudi Arabia. I used to live in north Jeddah in Heraa street .This street has more than 5000 restaurants.It has different types of food like Indian food , Italian food and Turkish food.that street is more than 20 miles long and in the end of that street is the beach. When people need to have fun in Jeddah , they go to that street to have fun such as shopping , eating and hanging out . My neighborhood is 10 minutes far from the beach by a car. My neighborhood has many parks and high buildings. There is secondary school in front of my house. My neighborhood has a huge mosque ( a place for Muslim people to pray in it ) . I wish I go back there as soon as possible . I really miss that neighborhood . No place is better than home .



No comments:

Post a Comment